Family Pictures

In case I haven't mentioned this....my Family Home Evening group is very close. So close, in fact, one day we were joking around about how we should take a family Christmas picture and send it out...and we actually did it. Color coordinating and everything. I kid you not.









I'm going to miss this when Patrick, Trevor, and Andrew leave on their missions next semester. I'm worried what our family will be like with the new guys. We have Michael and Kevin moving into two of the beds, which will be fun, but we don't know who'll be moving into the third. The whole feeling of the group will change, and I'm not sure if it'll be for the better or worse. Michael and Kevin are already at our dorms all the time and we know them extremely well, but it will still change everything. They aren't Patrick or Trevor or Andrew. No one can really replace them. Patrick's calming presence, Andrew's goofiness, or Trevor's jokes. I'm going to miss them.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE these. You did luck out in the friend department there, didn't you? Will you send cards out??

    ReplyDelete